Monday, March 28, 2011

Salmon Patty Sunday

Yesterday for dinner I made salmon patties:

1 tin of salmon (bones & skin removed)
1 egg bread crumbs (about a tsp)
1 piece of wet bread (wet bread and squeeze out)
Mash together, form in patties and coat in cornflake crumbs.
Then fry (I used a bit of cooking spray) on each side.

Ready & on the table in 20 or so minutes

TIPS: I got smart this time and crushed the corn flakes in a freezer bag and shook the salmon patties
in it shake and bake style. I made 8 mini patties, but you could make 2 big patties. Served with ketchup, potatoes (we did sweet potato fries & crispy veggies).

RESULTS: My older daughter (4) looked at it and declared it yucky. Once she was forced to try it she declared it yummy, cleared her plate (a huge thing here) and wanted to know what it was called again so she could ask for it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment