Thursday, March 31, 2011

Pizza Party Thursday

A couple weeks ago I found a pizza crust recipe from Kraft. It made 4 crusts and I froze 3 to use later. Yesterday I thawed one out to make pizza again.

1 pizza crust [recipe here: http://www.kraftcanada.com/en/recipes/perfect-parmesan-pizza-dough-122040.aspx ]
tomato sauce (I bought some pizza sauce in a squeeze bottle, but spaghetti sauce works too).
Shredded cheese (I'm using mozzarella this time but used marble Cheddar the last time)

Flatten crust into a greased pan.
Cover with sauce, cheese & veggies (if you like).
Bake 450 for 18 minutes.

TIPS: I didn't have a circle pizza pan so I used a small baking sheet. I served it with crunchy veggies, garlic dipping sauce (from PC) and some extra pizza sauce for dipping.

RESULTS: The kido ate a slice including the cheese which is impressive for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment