Monday, April 11, 2011

Stuffing Chicken

This is one of my favorite quick recipes.

Chicken breast
Bread crumbs
Seasoning - garlic, salt & pepper
Box of stuffing (I like the turkey kind with cranberries)
Margarine (for the stuffing)

Mix stuffing, water & margarine according to package directions in a square glass bake ware.
Let sit covered (I used a plate)while you prepare the chicken.
Place bread crumbs and seasoning to taste in a large freezer bag.
Rinse chicken with water.
Place chicken in freezer bag and shake.
Place chicken on top of stuffing.
Bake on convection at 375 for about 25 minutes.

TIPS: I usually make the stuffing in the microwave first but this time I just mixed it without cooking it and it was a lot nicer (more moist). I sometimes do this chicken Italian style too - marinate in Italian dressing before coating in bread crumbs and add Italian seasoning to the breadcrumbs.


RESULTS: No leftovers. A success on the chicken. The kiddo wouldn't eat the stuffing which isn't unusual.

No comments:

Post a Comment