Thursday, April 7, 2011

Rosemary Chicken Breast

For dinner tonight I decided to try and break the husbands dislike of poultry in the crock pot. I decided to try cooking on high for a shorter period with the thought it might be a bit less dry. I roughly adapted a fellow bloggers recipe for Rosemary Chicken (original here: http://thesinglemomscookbook.blogspot.com/) to work for chicken breast in the crock pot.

3 Chicken Breast

Minced Garlic (in a jar)
Salt & Pepper
Rosemary
3 tbs Margarine (I didn't have butter)

Dried and placed chicken breast in crock pot. Sprinkled both sides with salt & pepper, rosemary and garlic. Put three heaping tablespoons of margarine in the middle and set in the crock pot on high for 2.5 hours.


TIPS: I would add some extra margerine next time to get extra gravy for the chicken.

RESULTS: Thumbs up. The Kido gobbled dinner up and asked for extra "gravy" for her chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment