Friday, June 24, 2011

Broccoli & Cheese stuffed Chicken Breasts

Chicken Breasts (cut thin)
Broccoli (I used frozen - slightly thawed)
Marble Cheddar
Bread crumbs & seasoning (I used Italian mix, garlic, salt & pepper)
Italian Dressing

Dip chicken breasts in Italian dressing and coat in seasoned bread crumbs.
Place in glass dish coated with cooking spray.
Place some cheese & broccoli in the centre and roll with the ends tucked under.

Bake on convection at 400 for about 30 minutes.

TIPS: I made a few pieces without the cheese for the hubby so I marked the ones that had cheese in them with a little piece of cheese on top. I also put the extra broccoli in the pan and baked it as well.

RESULTS: Enjoyed by all. The kido asked that it be separated out so the chicken was separate from the filling.

No comments:

Post a Comment